First White Christmas in Alabama forever.

GETnBYE

It is beautiful in Alabama, a rare site. Merry Christmas to all.

to do list:
Wash dishes
Take tree down
Pack camper
......................are we there yet???

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Where in Alabama? We are just north of Montgomery and flew to NY for the holidays. No snow here yet. They say there lime 15 inches coming.

GETnBYE

We are in Scottsboro. We got about 4 inches. I think it even snowed in Birmingham and Atlanta.

MrsSouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I have a daughter in Fort Payne and she said it was about 3-4 inches! Grandkids were all excited about snow on Christmas Day!

GETnBYE

I am very close to Ft. Payne, we go there often to eat out. They have much better places to eat.
Are you originally from Ft. Payne?

2psnapod2

Yikes, there showing snow in Prattville around the time we get back there also. Lived in Wisconsin for 20 years and never got a snow day. Got my first one in Alabama last year. Was really funny.

2psnapod2

Wow. It just started to snow pretty good here. We are flying and hopefully we will not be delayed. Will have to see.

MrsSouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I am very close to Ft. Payne, we go there often to eat out. They have much better places to eat.
Are you originally from Ft. Payne?

Daughter and son in law and 6 grandchildren live in Fort Payne, but I am originally from Illinois! Came south the get away from that snow stuff! oh well LOL , actually Hubby and I live in South Carolina and while we are visiting family in Florida over the holiday, we see that there is snow on the ground (not much but still snow!) at our house! We are taking our time getting home, maybe it will be gone when we get there!

2psnapod2

We didn't really move south for the weather but rather work. But we really like the idea of not having to shovel or mess with it.

GETnBYE

Daughter and son in law and 6 grandchildren live in Fort Payne, but I am originally from Illinois! Came south the get away from that snow stuff! oh well LOL , actually Hubby and I live in South Carolina and while we are visiting family in Florida over the holiday, we see that there is snow on the ground (not much but still snow!) at our house! We are taking our time getting home, maybe it will be gone when we get there!

Hey, I was born in Cook County, IL. But parents originally from here and they didn't stay in Chicago long. They went there to find work, stayed about 10 years and then came back south. So I always say I am a Southern girl from the North.