Need ideas on how to remove TV in '07 Cyclone

zukeys

Hi new to the site, I searched what I could and found nothing to my satisfaction. I have 2007 Cyclone 3795, I am attempting to replace old tube tv with flat screen. I cant seem to figure out how to remove box without making a huge mess OR getting TV out of box even. ANY help would be appreciated, otherwise I will be forced to watch college football on crappy TV for new years.
thanks
Luke

jimtoo

Re: Television Bracket Removal

Hi Luke,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure someone will jump in soon and give you an idea on the removal.

Meanwhile enjoy the forum.

Jim M

BLM

I am guessing you probably figured this out by now since this is an old post but we did just that, we replaced out old TV with a nice flat screen. We just removed the tv from the box and then mounted a piece of playwood behind the openings in the box, then bought one of those wall mounts from Best Buy but installed it, bascially, sideways instead of the way it should be mounted, now the TV pulls out and lowers down so you dont have to strain your next to watch. It really worked out well. Not much detail but like I said you probaby already changed your set up. Just thought I would share how we did ours.