Touch Audio USB Port Not working

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Has anyone figured out how the USB port works. I followed the instruction in page 10, last bullet. I plug my IPOD into the USB port, it seems to connect, but I am playing songs on my IPOD, but nothing comes thru the system .....Help.

JASMAR

Last edited:

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Re: Touch Audio USB Port Not woring

I am not sure if the USB port is for just charging or for playing like in my GMC Sierra, it charges and allow me to play music thru my truck radio. One thing I do know the one Touch Audio USB port charges my phone, my camera and other USB devices, but does not appear charge my IPOD. To play my IPOD thru the system, I now just just the pin plug cord I had for my old car to plug between IPOD and Touch Audio pin hole next to USB port.

Now the unit is going crazy, when I am playing my IPOD thru the outside speakers, it decides play by itself in the bed room.

Now the radio touch pad does not work, only remote control can turn it off or on.

Guess I will see if they will replace the unit.

Anyone else have these problems?

Last edited:

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Re: Touch Audio USB Port Not woring

I discover that if you push too many buttons at one time it confuses the system, infact it states that in so many words in the owner's manual. If you open the DVD player, you will notice a small little hole labeled: RESET. I used a paper clip and reset the unit and now everything works normally.

I will live with this unit until I find something nicer.