Happy Birthday Deb(dbylinski)

f250dieseldad

Happy birthday Deb. I will be finished plowing snow someday and then we can have a nice birthday dinner out. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Isn't he sweet? I can wait for a Birthday dinner as long as you be careful out there. :)

I've got to clear my SD Card so I can take plate pics when we go to dinner....JB has taught me well!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Happy Birthday Deb. With all that ot John is getting there should be a big present waiting on you!Have a great one!

jnbhobe

Happy Birthday Deb; Hope you have a great day,and John gets done plowing soon. We won't send any more snow for a while!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I am thankful for all your BD wishes. Sure, I wish John was here, at least I think I do, :confused: (I'm still confused about that one) but the best gift is having friendships with all of you!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
BIRTHDAY REPORT:

This has been a great day! Now, you may ask why?

I HAD POSESSION OF THE REMOTE CONTROL ALL DAY, WATCHED WHAT I WANTED TO WATCH, BLASTED THE STEREO ON MUSIC I LIKE AND ORDERED THE PIZZA OF MY DREAMS FOR DINNER!

Thanks for a wonderful day!

truknutt

Committed Member
BIRTHDAY REPORT:

This has been a great day! Now, you may ask why?

I HAD POSESSION OF THE REMOTE CONTROL ALL DAY, WATCHED WHAT I WANTED TO WATCH, BLASTED THE STEREO ON MUSIC I LIKE AND ORDERED THE PIZZA OF MY DREAMS FOR DINNER!

Thanks for a wonderful day!

Too Funny!! Hey, but that's what it's all about, right!!