Would like to see a chapter of the Heartland Camper Club started in Florida

Handy

A Florida camper
I see that the dealer I got my Bighorn from is selling more than a few Heartland units. I live in the Tampa bay area and have been in a camping club for about 20 years now. Now that I have a new RV I am classed as a SOB (some other brand) and that club will only let us go with them 3 times a year. Well, we like to go some place about every month and here in Florida we can camp all year long. I am sure that with the people that live here and all the people that winter here that we should be able to get a good sized club started.
It would be nice to see Florida have the first chapter of the Heartland camping club

charris57

Camping Club

We have belonged to a camping club in Florida for the past 6 years. This club does not throw you out because you own a different brand. In fact, most of us have upgraded since beginning the club. Our philosophy is, if you enjoy camping you belong with us. We do not charge fees and we are based out of Tampa, and we go once a month somewhere in Florida. We now have our calendar booked until the end of 2008. We also do not charge fees to belong. We normally have 10 - 35 families camp per month. If you are interested, please email me at c.harris57@verizon.net.