Caliber Owners

Treeban

Caliber Senior Owner
This Caliber Forum is really quiet, very few posts. I wonder how Caliber sales are going nationwide? We love our new Caliber & would like to be in touch via this forum with other Caliber owners. Anyone out there with a new one?

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
One thing to bear in mind is the Caliber is a fairly new model and only a percentage of people that purchase a Heartland product actually join the forum or the Owners club. It will grow over time.

Heartland also has a Facebook page for the Caliber.

jbeletti

Hi Treeban,

Caliber owners - UNITE!

I looked at the Club Member list and see 3 Caliber owners on it. I'll list them below to save you time looking through 10,000 forum members for them :) Consider reaching out to them via PM.

Caliber owners who are Heartland Owners Club Members as of 30-Dec-2010:
Mbr # Username City, ST/PR Product
1535 aecolligon Bridgeton, NJ 2011 Caliber 265 RLS
1642 MarleneQ Oconomowoc, WI 2011 Caliber 315 RKBS
1784 Barman San Antonio, TX 2011 Caliber 315 RKBS

That said, there are certainly a whole lote more Caliber owners out there, many of whom are members of this forum. But that's a longer process to mine that data. Perhaps later :)

Jim

On Edit: I queried the forum database and it returned the following Caliber forum members - some that are duplicated above as Club Members.
Caliber Forum Members as of 30-Dec-2010:
Username City, ST/PR Product
Dennis-Jill Friendswood, TX Caliber 265RLS
chunck Ottawa, Ontario Caliber 265rls
katndawg1014 La Junta, CO Caliber 26rls
Barman San Antonio, TX Caliber 31RKBS
DennisHish DeWitt, IL Caliber 26
happyhomeschool6 Julian, PA Caliber 325okbh

Barman

Treeban,

We are also proud Caliber owners. We have a 325RKBS and love it. Just got back from a great New Year on the Guadalupe River.

Chris and Dodie

Treeban

Caliber Senior Owner
Thanks for all the posts from Caliber owners. We have 2 1/2 ft. of snow here, just got the trailer driveway plowed & will travel to So. Cal & then AZ for the month of Jan. Can't take the cold any longer. Glad there are places close by with no snow & mild temps. We love our 315REDS. See ya at Pechanga in Temecula, CA & then on to Pleasant Harbor in AZ.

rayt1

We have a new Caliber also. It is the 32REDS. Made some modifications with the television setup and we love it.