Re: Hooking up Sat system

leezimmer

Just bought a Big Country like it so far. But my sat/antenna will not work, we are in Quartzsite,az for now

jimtoo

Hi Lee,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

A lot of folks have satellite and have no problems. Please give us more information about your system and how you have hooked it up and any other information about your problem that you can.

I did move the post to it's own thread. The one you posted to was really old and you deserve your own new thread. I'm sure you will get help, but please give us more information.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

hoefler

We have a roof mount Wineguard and the Wineguard Carry Out. Both self aim as long as they can find a satellite signal. Both work very well. We have Dish Network for service add to our home service, cost $5.00 a month. When we arrive at our destination, turn on the Wineguard, turn on the receiver, and in about 3-5 minutes we have TV. Then I make a phone call to Dish, give them my new address, and now we have locales.