NT 31 RED Questions

cmontet

What is the exact heigth of the NT 31 RED ? The dealers brochure list the heigth as 9'-10" and the website list the height as 10'- 2". Also does the length stated include the pull out bike rack and if so what is the length of the bike rack.

olyfire

If it's the same as the NT 32BUDS, it is from the front of the hitch to the back of the pull out bike rake not extended. Our length is 35' 10". If the bike rake is extended that adds almost three more feet.

olyfire

Our unit is listed as 10' - 10" in the brochure and that included the air conditioner. I had to measure it to make sure I could get it into a cabinet shop for some work.
Hope that helps.

cmontet

Thanks, I am having the same problem. My patio measures 10' 5" and the NT 31RED list as 9'- 10" in brochure.

M

Mcreech

The heigth depends on when it was built. We used a Carrier A/C unit and the height to the top of the A/C on a 31RED would have been 9'10"... But last spring say March 2010, Carrier went out of the Trailer A/C business and we switched to a Dometic A/C which was a tad taller, so anything product for about a year will be 10'2" on the small slide models....The King Slides the units are a bit taller at 10'10"