www.northtrailtalk.com

irvin56

this forum has been shut down as on today. PLEASE join some of us on FACEBook.
This page was set up by Jim B. and heartland. We can still communicate as a group on this site and facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/heartland.northtrail?ref=ts

I know a lot of our members were from this H.O.forum originally and I as many will be posting on here again, or continue to post

I want to thank all those who contributed to all info and to the Moderaters and Exspecialy to Mark Bedwell (member here)for running the Northtrailtalk forum we had.

stats were, started 03/06/2008= 2,253 threads= 15,242 posts= 337 members= 50 active members.

we shared a lot of info stories and mods. So lets continue here and on Facebook

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Just speculation on my part Jim, but I think it was partly due to lack of participation.
It was a good forum, but somewhat mirrors this site. Not saying it was a duplication, but very similar.

jimtoo

OK,,, just wondering. I tried to join it when it first started or shortly there after and was told that it was for North Trail Owners Only, no one else was allowed. I think they may have been to selective for membership.

O'well,, the members will be welcome here. This is the Heartland Family.

Jim M

irvin56

Also do to the work load of monitoring the forum, (as everyone that monitors and runs this one, Jim b., Jimtoo, linxkidd,and all the other mods know this fact)and extra time in mark's full time life, work as R.N., and family. and also lack of partication. Also not letting in other lines of Heartlands makes. Taking away from this great forum and other open forums.
It was dedecaited to only north trail tt, but also anyone who owned one, not a selected bunch.
Jim B. had been to and on the site a bunch of times and he's ownes ( loaned) a nice Landmark. Over grown North Trail ????

and the group grew into a family of friends. which is what i hope will continue here and N.T.facebook

jbeletti

My hat's off to Mark and and the moderaters that worked on the NT Talk forum. They did a nice job and had a nice NT community. We welcome all NT owners here and hope they can find this forum as their NT home. If there are any former NT Talk moderators here that have ideas on how we can make this NT community better, to reshape it into something that serve owners and prospect better, I am willing to hear you. Email through this forum.

Jim
Admin

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Jim.

I have seen many of the northtrailtalk.com members on here, and I hope more migrate over. One of the great things about this forum is the factory presence. I for one have really appreciate getting the "official" word for solutions to our problems.

From my experience on both forums, many of the North Trail owners are newbies or just upgraded from a smaller rig like a pop-up. Sometimes all the fulltimers and luxury 5ver talk on the Heartland Owners forum can be a bit intimidating, and that may be something to work on... developing a "newbies" area, for basic RV education and "no such thing as a dumb question". ;-D

--Erika

jnv

Hi North Trailers! Just as we were about to join the northtrailtalk.com forum it was closed. I did get great information about the laminate manufacturer and color number for our trailer from the site so I could order a cooktop cover to match :). Unfortunately, I do not have a facebook account and don't intend to join. So I am hoping that a lot of you will join this forum so we can share information about our trailers! Happy Camping and see you down the road!!

irvin56

heartland has a facebook page which you can particate on it.
http://www.facebook.com/heartland.northtrail?ref=ts
I never had a facebook account and was able to use this to communicate some stuff.

Also ask away, as there are still North trail owners on here and would help out. Browse around the NT area as there is lots on here. links and question you may have, may have been answer already. Can use the search feature in the NT section

If all else fails just put in General area thread and Moderators can help you out with putting it in right place. alot of general items are used in all or most of the heartland branded trailers, so there are a lot of peole that can jump in to help answer

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jnv,

Sorry u missed the other forum. Many of the North Trailers from there are coming here too now. A really friendly group, if you ever wanna take the facebook plunge, also.

We loved our North Trail, it was our first ever rv. We upgraded for a few more amenities but stayed in the Heartland family. ;-)

TT