Considering BC 3494QBS

BPsRAM

My wife and I are considering the BC 3494QBS for our first fifth wheel RV. We have two small children, three yrs and 9 months. We are looking for something that will have a very long useful life with the children. My question is what are everyones experience with this model and what options would one consider "mandatory". We are looking to make the purchase in the next couple of months. This RV will also double as a "spare bedroom" for visiting family and we will possibly full-time in it for a while when we have our next home built. As far as camping, we intend to use it for both dry camping as well in parks with hook-ups. We have already made our minds up for the most part to do business with Lakeshore RV because they seem to have the best prices. If anyone has any experience with them, please share your experience as well. Thanks Bob.

jimtoo

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure you will get some good answers from other Big Country owners that have the 3494. Myself, I would be sure to get the "Dual Pane Windows" and the 2nd Air Conditioner.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M