San Antonio rv park

jimtoo

We like to stay at Alamo Fiesta RV park. It is actually in Boerne. TX which is on the Western side of San Antonio. Very easy in and out to IH 10 and within about 30 min of anything in San Antonio. Nice clean park, not fancy, but good people.

Jim M

mikeandconnie

We stayed at Blazing Stare and Admiralty RV parks this summer, Both are near sea world, both are very nice and clean with every thing you need.... Blazing Stare was the best because it's Flat Rate for monthlys. I drove around the KOA, I did't like this park or the parks in this area... Travel world is very good,,,, Tejas is cheaper but just OK with gravel parking. There are many more outside the city, but I only inspected the above parks in the city. If you need more info, just ask and I will try to help..

Buford445

You can stay at the KOA on the east side of SA on Gembler it is about 6 miles from down town or there are 2 other one's on Gembler a little farther up that are a little cheaper. One is Dixie Kamp Ground and the other one is Happy Trails

trvlrerik

The KOA in San Antonio (east side) has a great dog trail surrounding the entire camp ground. the area is not that great but the bus service does stop at the front gate. I have never stayed there in the winter, but it may be a bit bleak this time of year.

Buford445

I just spent a year at Dixie like trvlrerik said not the best area but I never had any problems, How long do you plan on staying ? If your going to stay all winter the KOA will Boot you out in Feb for the Rodeo
You might try Green Tree Village it is on 35 just on the North east of SA on O' Conner exit 169. IT is a VERY NICE park, if you are going soon you need to call because the Rodeo will fill the campgrounds up

we have stayed at travellers world rv. park, right in edge of town on bus line, just walk out front gate get on the bus takes you downtown to river walk & all the attractions,

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We have stayed at both Admiralty-for its access to Sea World-and at Alamo Fiesta attending rallies. Both are nice parks and would recommend either one.

mikeandconnie

I forgot the important part,, Blazing Star is 5 min to SUPER WALmart, 10 min to Lowes, 15 min to Heartland Dealer. All the parks around sea world are close to 3 walmarts and 2 lowes.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We spent a month at the Alamo KOA a few years ago. The surrounding area is not the Taj Mahal but it seemed fine when we were there. We gought a monthly pass for the bus and used it quite a bit to go into the downtown area and from there to the Zoo and other areas of interest. It was about 10 minutes from the Super Wally out on 410 and Rigsby.