Looking for an Edge

Reddog49

We are considering purchasing an Edge. Can anyone advise me as to wether we can save by going to the factory direct. (we can visit friends in the Midwest) Are there better deals in the Midwest? We are attending an RV show in Ct later this month, but are wondering about how much they sell for. We like the M-22 Thanks.:rolleyes:

jimtoo

Hi Reddog49,

The factory does not sell direct to consumers. You must buy from a dealer and prices are not discussed on the forum. You may contact other owners or members by email or PM.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
You might look at www.RVTraderOnline.com to get an idea. Go to the show so you can walk through it and competitors, you will see the difference! You can sometimes get a better deal at the end of a show.

Zeman

Have you bought a new car lately? My first new TT after quite a few new autos. Same B.S. sales tactics. Research online and visit dealers, shows......Thousands of dollars markup. PM me if you want for more specifics. Good luck!

camr

Reddog- There are lots of posts from owners who have purchased from a dealer hundreds of miles from their home to save money, and then been frustrated when they were not able to find service close to home. One recent post was from someone who purchased from a unit from a dealer 750 miles from his home town. Thats a 1500 mile round trip for service. A system that worked for me is to do lots of research to determine what the average selling price is. You must factor in the distance from the factory, as someone, you or the dealer must get the unit from the factory to the vicinity of where you live. Also look for a very successful dealer who does not advertise much. If a dealer is successful and not advertising, then his customers are advertising for him. We personally went a hundred miles furtherer than our nearest dealer to purchase our M22, based on great recommendations on our selling dealer, and the condition of the new units on the nearest dealer's lot.
Good luck, and I am sure that you will be more than satisfied with your Edge.