Covered under warranty

HappyKayakers

I recently returned from a short trip only to find my refrigerator was not working. After exhausting my technical abilities, I called a local RV dealer that makes house calls. The tech discovered the problem in about 5 minutes. The FlexGuard under the kitchen slide had slipped and allowed the 12volt wiring to rub against the tire and split. I sent pictures and a copy of the repair bill to Heartland. A check to cover the repair is on the way and they are shipping a new FlexGuard to me for replacement. Just thought some good news would be in order since we hear/read so many bad things.

Tom of Ypsi

I had something similar happen to mine. The flexguard broke and did not know it when I whent camping the next week I found the flexguard cut my gas line to the stove in half. Hearland sent me a new flexguard and I bought the hose.

phranc

Good news is...well... good news .. Say Happy Kayakers . how did you make out out with the recent ice storms ??

HappyKayakers

phranc said:
Good news is...well... good news .. Say Happy Kayakers . how did you make out out with the recent ice storms ??

Here in Amarillo we set a new record for that date, 8.2 inches, still waiting for the thaw :eek: