Any interest in having a scrapbooking get together? Traditional or Digital

Would you be interested in scrapbooking during the rally?

• Total voters

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
My wife Linda is an avid scrapbooker and would be interested in having a scrapbookers get togther if there are others interested. It would be an informal type of thing like any other scrapbookers get togethers. She would bring her Cricut Expressions cutter and laptop. While she does do some traditional scrapbooking she has really gotten into digital with Creative Memories software and special software for the Cricut machine. I am sure it would be a fun time for all whether you are a current scrapbooker or just want to learn more about it.

Please let us know what you think and we'll try our best to schedule time during the rally.

Thanks,
Mark

porthole

Retired
Mark, Add a line to your poll "I would rather Mark buy me a beer..........."

But i am passing this on, be interested to see what this all looks like.

shovelguy

Would absolutely love to get together with another scrapbooker, unfortunately we will not be making this rally. Maybe next year. j

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
If we were attending the 2011 rally, I'd love to do this. Just be sure to do this again for 2012! :)

Deb

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
OK, Mark, my wife says she'd be interested since she'll have her Cricut and the Gypsy she uses in the trailer with her anyways. But while the wimmin are doing that, we could find a keg and some IV lines, and have a real good time.

SmokeyBare

Mark,

Although Karen has not stepped into the Wild Wonderful World of Scrapbooking... YET ! She said she would love to learn from those who work in the craft.

I on the other hand have honed skills at working the hand pump on a Keg and willingly offer my services should they be needed.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I can see the headlines already. "DRUNKEN CAMPERS ARRESTED FOR STREAKING DOWN GOSHEN CITY STREET. Police spokesperson says there was no big thing, though."

jimtoo

Mark,

I on the other hand have honed skills at working the hand pump on a Keg and willingly offer my services should they be needed.

Marv,,, I vote for you!!! And Mark suppling the Keg or Kegs, depending if more than just you and I show up...:)

Jim M

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
With all this beer talk going on Linda is getting a little upset so she says the girls can have margaritas. I'll leave that one alone for the women folk to figure out.