------------------------------
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 2/9/2011
  • Potluck time: 4:30-7:00PM

• Event Leader: jayc(click to contact)
Additional Info:
Come join other Heartland owners on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at Retama Village in Mission TX at the outdoor kitchen area.

Jim Beletti, Director of Owner Interests for Heartland will be attending the potluck.

Please bring a covered dish to share, your own place setting and whatever you wish to drink.

Directions: Take Bentsen Palm Drive south toward State Park off Rt. 83, approximately 2 miles. Pass Military Road and make next left into Retama Village (you will be looking directly at the Retama Club). Go in gate and make immediate right and then next left on Mallard. Parking will be on the left beside the Retama Club.

Last edited by a moderator:

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hi Everyone...this potluck is for all Heartland Owners. You are encouraged to bring friends and prospective owners with you..all are welcome! There will be lots of good food, great people AND Heartland information.

Please RSVP to me through the forum, my e-mail kakampers@yahoo.com, or phone at (410) 371-7392...I would like a head count so I know how to setup the club.

Information about Retama Village can be found here http://www.bentsenpalm.com/

1. Kathy Adams
2. Jim Beletti
3. Jay and Stella Coffman
4. Doug and Judy
5. Marv and Karen Osbourne
6. Paul and Nan
7. Jim and Wilma Lamont
8. Ray and Lin LeTourneau
9. Dave and Mary (cookie)
10. Jim and Bette (jimtoo)
11. CJ and JD Wigley
12. Ron and Dorothy Wagner
13. Jerry and Karen Smith
14. Jerry & Karen Vredeveld
15. Rick and Blanca (Traveler07)
16. Kevin and Nelly Wolbeck
17. Jerry and Eleanor Smith
18. Rich and Julie Rogers
19. Reg and Nancy Hromek
20. Wayne and Mary Ellen Kieb
21. Dale and Donna short
22. Dave and Lee Tressell
23. Rick and Debbie Gallant
24. John and Pat (Happy Campers)
25. Frank and Sue Bindas
26. Larry and Betty Miller
27. Eric and Janet Jones
28. Larry and Rita Thompson
29. Bill and Cheryl Thompson
30. Marvin and Carla Pruter
31. Dick and Marcia Kalmes
32. Dale and Cindy Sanford
33. Ray and Judy Seaton
34. Dave and Char Zimmerman
35. Gene Herzog
36. Joseph Dorsey
37. Ed and Ellen Crape
38. Jim and Janice Davis
39. Corbet and Slora Tayloe
40. Dave and Sara Iley

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hi Kathy,

Add Jim M and Bette to the list please. If you need something special,,, besides me,,, or us :).... let us know.

Jim M

SmokeyBare

Karen & I will be there for sure ! With any other Heartland Owners in the Park.

See ya Soon !

Marv

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lin & I will be there. Sorry we missed you the other day, we were out shopping. I'm sure we'll touch base together before the event.

kakampers

Alright!! This looks like it's rapidly shaping up to be a real nice get together!!:D I've added everyone to the list so far..keep'em coming!

jbeletti

Looking forward to it. I'll bet we can hit the outdoor seating capacity!

Those bringing other couples with them - which is encouraged, please have your friends bring a dish to share as well, or double the size of your own planned dish. Hate to run out of chow :)

Jim

kakampers

Hey CJ...just added you and JD to the list, and another couple who called Ron and Dorothy Wagner...this is gonna be alot of fun!!!:D

kakampers

Just added another couple I spoke to in Bentsen Palm Village RV park, next door, Jerry and Karen Smith and added them to the list...we're now up to 24 attendees already...:cool:

kakampers

Just heard from another couple who will be headed this way soon, Jerry & Karen Vredeveld, they've been added to the list and will join us on the 9th...:D

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I hope all these folks are coming to the dealer open house the next day!

kakampers

Just added Rick and Blanca (travler07) to the list. They are up at Falcon Lake workkamping and will be coming down for the event...

Don't worry Jay, we'll make sure we get as many as possible over to the open house the next day...can't imagine too many will pass up the opportunity!!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thanks Kathy, you're doing a great job and I know that most will be at the open house.

kwolbeck

Please add Nelly and myself to the list. I don't see a problem for us to make it from Corpus Christi to Edinburg, get the Landmark set up, prepare a dish to share and make it to Mission by 4:30. Seems like a fun-filled day ended with extreme fun and food with fellow Heartlanders. What more could one ask for in life. See you in Texas. Guess I need to get out of Florida first.

Kevin

jbeletti

Kevin,

I am predicting right now that you and Nelly may obtain the 2011 record for number of Heartland events attended :). I love it!

See you this week in Tampa!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.