Better Book Early

GETnBYE

Hubby just now posting vacations at work and it was hard to get a site in our springtime favorite campground. If you are planning spring break or Easter week, you better get started booking.
We only had 2 sites to pick from that were big enough for our BC in the park we like. I always forget about spring break when he picks vacations.
Oh well, we got one and I am happy to be planning a trip.....other than the rally that is, I am already getting excited.
And with a snow storm coming to Alabama, I need to think about Florida.
Hope everyone gets to get on the road soon,
Nita

teragram

We booked all the long weekends this summer the weekend we bought the camper. The camp grounds were very helpful considering most do not open for another 2 months here in Atlantic Canada. I am super excited and figured the 3 way sites would be booked up fast.

Margaret

GETnBYE

Hi Margaret,
I know you will have fun on your camping trips. Most of our close by state parks won't take reservations, that makes things very hard to plan. You literally have to be there with your camper to get a site, that can make for some tough drives home if they are booked up by the time you get there.
What did you mean by a "3 way site" ?
Nita

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Pretty hard to get reservations now in our state parks (especially weekends). I must admit, we haven't been RVing for that many years and we were very surprised at how difficult it is to find a campsite. Private parks are not so much a challenge but the state parks people book a year in advance!