ex sunnybrook owner

madj+1 wienerdog

first Sundance 2900MK
We are getting a Sundance 2900MK. The only place we can find to put Riley (the dog) kennel is between the rear swivel chairs.I am half-way talented with wood and plan on rebuilding the end table that sits there now to fit over the kennel. Does anyone know what brand and color stain is used in the Sundance???:confused:

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the forum. I'm sure that if you contact Heartland direct, they will get you the information you need.

I have, in the past, taken a sample piece of wood like a cabinet door with the correct color stain along with a sanded piece of bare wood to Sherwin-Williams and they could custom mix a quart of stain for you. It is important that your bare piece of wood be prepped just as if you were ready to stain it.

good luck,

Mark

K

Ken Washington

Does your trailer have a place for a washer/dryer? This is where we put our kennel to keep Amos in. We just open the doors when he is in there. Sue has threatened to put me in there if I didn't behave!

Ken

madj+1 wienerdog

first Sundance 2900MK
Thanks for the info on matchind colors. Look on the brite side, at least you are warm and dry!!! Better than beind locked outside!!