ATF: Bighorn - Tech Data

djlogan

Just a quick note, that I must preface by saying Heartland makes the best fifth wheels around, IMHO. I had a Sundance that I owned for only 4 months before trading up to a Bighorn 3610RE one year ago. Absolutely delighted with it.
My one observation that pertains to both units - The Tech Data, especially the owners manual, leaves a lot to be desired. Incomplete information, not model specific, outdated info. I organized all of the tech data from the various vendors whose parts comprise the finished product and ultimately waded through it to seperate the wheat from the chaff, but it sure would have been easier and less confusing to have cogent data more readily available in a single owners manual. A newcomer to the wonderful world of RV living is easily overwhelmed and lack of data doesn't help.(This forum is an outstanding source of info, but I only recently discovered it).

Anyway, well done Heartland, for a great product.

Moose

^^^^^^

Agreed. But if consumers are willing to accept it . . . . . that's what they will get.

You buy a North American built automobile at a third od the price and you get the manual for that vehicle.

Heck, buy a $500 LCD TV and you get a manual for that modle.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
How about putting all the data on a DVD or CD and that would really work for just about all RVers.

djlogan

I had similar ideas myself - a picture is worth 1000 words and a video is worth even more. I wish Heartland would hire ME as a tech writer!!