Snow How much did you get

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
I know that in other parts of the country there is others that have a lot of snow but here in the south we don't get a lot, so here goes. In Harrison Tn. this morning we got up to 8" of the white stuff, how much do you have where you are?

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Our weather is pretty fickle! Just finished a very wet period complete with flooding and now moving into our second cold snap! Only a dusting last night but weather predicts snow for Tues - Fri with accumulations up to 8" in the lowlands. Current temperature is 28'. Looks like snow for a few days then a thawing with rain and more flooding. We get a plethora of weather conditions but fortunately it seems to seldom reach the "severe" stage.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Here in Melissa TX we got about 2 - 3" of snow. May get some more in the next few days.

It is suppose to be below freezing here unil Thursday or Friday.

DSC_0006M.jpg

BC

Gator

Here in Middle Ga (about 30 miles north of the Georgia Spring Heartland Rally) we woke up to a good inch of sleet with some freezing rain. Much more of the freezing rain and the pine tree limbs will start breaking.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Brrrr....looks cold Bob! It hasn't snowed down here in Spring....yet. It's been cold but no snow.

lwmcguir

12-14 inches in South Central NE at Harlan County Reservoir. Very light snow that is easy to move. Still snowing lightly and cold.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Adds a whole new dimension to the term "Snowbird"!

Now thats funny.

images

SJH, I dont know where you are in WA but many years ago I lived in Bellvue just outside of Seattle. I agree with your opinion on your weather.

Our snow has turned into freezing rain and sleet. Things are getting a little slick and they are predicting widespread power outages....

View attachment untitled.bmp

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Still in the 20's wind chill in the teens, got right at 9", snowed off and on all day. Getting ready for the freezing rain. Why didn't this happen when we were in school. At least I'm retired. Come to think don't believe they had snow way back then as the grandkids say.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It's 82* here in Mission, Texas. But I am keeping a sharp eye out for snow.

Peace
Dave

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
12" in Central Nebr. and now the wind is blowing this light powder all over. Rural roads are drifting shut quickly. Temps are headed DOWN to to -10 tomorrow morning.

cjhicks

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Terrell, TX just east of Dallas, we got probably 4-5 inches. Just got back last Monday from Durango, CO, with the ER, where we had about 20 inches.

jnbhobe

Here's my two cents, on the shores of Lake Erie we have about 2 in on the ground, just enough for the dog to play. BUT I Know our turn is coming, we have only had 27 inches all year and expect another 100 inches or so.