ATF: Bighorn - 3455rl info

dewwood

I was wondering if there is information available on the specs for the 3455rl. I have seen lengths listed from 34' to 40'+ with axle ratings of 7000 lb. I would think a 40' fiver would have a 16,000 weight rating. Can you provide the actual specs for this rig? Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

sher524

This is a wonderful floorplan. We are looking for the same thing. I wonder if the new bath configuration will be available in other floorplans?

RSIG

Ordered a 3455 yesterday. Length is listed as 40ft.3 in. with a weight of 12,226. It is a extremely nice unit with loads of storage. We are trading in our 3670 that we really like. My wife was not interested in a new unit until she saw the floorplan. Should spec. out like a 3670 due the weight and length. Not a whole lot of info. available. I am going to show in Tampa tomorrow. Should I find out any different I will send an e-mail.

a
I was wondering if there is information available on the specs for the 3455rl. I have seen lengths listed from 34' to 40'+ with axle ratings of 7000 lb. I would think a 40' fiver would have a 16,000 weight rating. Can you provide the actual specs for this rig? Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I think that's the first time I've seen a window in the stool room of a Heartland product...can't figure why they don't do that on all of them??