ATF: Elk / Eagle Ridge -

I have a Elkridge 27RLSS that I'm trying to gain access to the back of the TV. It's on a Peerless mount with two antitheft allenhead screws. I have the wrench that came with the unit & can reach the inboard screw, (barely) but the outboard screw is impossible. Any hints on getting this TV off the mount would be most appreciative.
Do I have to remove the counter top?
Thank You, Mike

olcoon

Mike,
I recently had to replace my TV (it got fried from an electrical problem) , and after a lot of messing with it, and a lot more bad words, I finally wondered why I was even messing with it as it's still under warranty. Took it to the dealer & they used the special allen wrench & got it off...after messing with it for a while. They didn't take the counter top off, just kept messing with it until they finally got the allen wrench in the set screw. One thing they did have was a mirror with a light on it, and there were 2 guys working on it, one holding the mirror, & the other using the allen wrench. They gave me a new TV, and I had them leave it in the box, and installed a new mount at home. Good Luck!

Thank You very much, After much frustration, cursing, & bending I finally got it loose kinda like you describe. After I got it off I went & got some M5x100mm allen screws, which should make it easier in the future. Decided not to go w/ a new mount at this time, hope I don't come to regret this decision. Once again, Thank You