Difference between Edge M17 and Focus FX17

We like the twin bed layout of the Edge M17 and recently noticed that this same layout was also available in the Focus line. What are the major differences between the two models?

jimtoo

Hi smtwitchell,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

If you will go to Heartland's Web site and compare the two you will see the bedroom height is different, the A/C, Furnace, and R value for insulation is different. These are just what I saw quickly.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Thanks, Jim. We rediscovered camping last summer and have found that we love it. Our current trailer is only 13' - really nice and really small. From what I can see, the Focus is a little heavier, but still is light enough to pull with our Pathfinder. Right now we are leaning toward the Focus, since some of the extra weight means better R-values. Mary

jimtoo

Yes,,, just from a quick comparison...I would certainly go with the Focus. That higher R value not only helps in the heating, but the A/C also. Of course in Minn... you don't need the A/C to much I guess.
Don't think you will go wrong with it.

Camping is a great way to enjoy your family and make lots of beautiful memories. You will also meet the nicest people and make friends for a lifetime. Try and make some of the Heartland rallies or get together in your area also, lots of fun and good food.

Jim M