Tampa show is here !!!

Bobby A

It time once again to go to the biggest RV show I will ever attend, if not the biggest in the nation. I have never been to an RV show that when you buy your ticket it comes with a 2 day pass !! That tells me its a pretty big show. The wife and I will once again work with Jim B and others at the owners table, we just love visiting with potential Heartland owners and sharing our experiances as a Heartland owner ourselves, plus, we will be able to finally wear our Heartland camp shirts thats been hanging in the closet for about 9 months now. We can't wait to get there !! Hope to see you all, come say HI at the Heartland display if your in the Tampa area.

Bobby A

Last edited:

caissiel

Re: Tampa show is hear !!!

We are making plans to be there tomorrow.
Will surely visit the desk
We will be proud to wear our name tags.

jbeletti

I'm looking forward to reconnecting with many of my Heartland friends and making some new ones. I met Mickey, our new FL Chapter Leader, for the first time today.

Met with a couple of vendors to discuss some Goshen rally details.

I also setup the Club table.

We've got 3 Landmarks and 4 Bighorns inside the Special Events building and then outside, a huge display of most of our other products.

Bring a jacket to the show as today was as warms as it will get this week.

Jim

davebennington

It is about 7 am and we are getting ready to head out to the show and meet Jim at the Heartland table. Looking forward to seeing the all the new units.

Dave & Julie

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
RV Show here we come!!! Had to eat a big breakfast because this is going to be a big day!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
We will be at the show on Friday, maybe even tonorrow afternoon. How late does the show stay open till?

Ron3918

We live about 25 miles west of the Tampa show and plan on spending most of Thursday and Friday checking things out. We are bringing our two dachshunds (Rusty and Reagan) with us so we won't have to worry about rushing home to take care of them.

We had planned on camping with our Cyclone 3950 but it is currently at Long View RV having some issues addressed under warranty. Camping sure would have made our first Tampa show a much nicer experience.

Craneo

Gezz.. When I read "Tampa show is here", I read "Tampa snow is here"! Especially since on the new posts screen there is also a thread on how much snow did you get.

caissiel

We are just back from a long day at the show.
Visited many units and met the great crew at the Heartland desk.
JOB WELL DONE

My feet were worn out, it was nice to get back home in the cofort of our 5Th wheel.

I got great ideas and sometime I will have the chance to put them to work.

Bobby A

Just got back from the show a few hours ago, Heartland has made some real nice changes to the Big Horn and Landmark brands, don't worry folks, Heartland Big Horn and Landmarks are all in side, the rest of the show is outside. We had a chance to check some other brands and nothing impressed us to wanna trade, well except that new Landmark. Heartland is listening to customer feedback cause they have made some nice changes in our opinion of course. Enjoy the show.
Bobby A

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
The Key Largo is a beauty, we will be ordering ours tomorrow. Would buy that one but it does not have everything we want on it. We will wait for #2. We made up our minds in about 10 minutes. Then started to look at a few others and we just did not see anything else. Even stopped looking after a short time. It was just a waist of time once we found THE ONE! Going back tomorrow for more pics and to just sit in it and admir the beauty.

jbeletti

Michael and Kelly - great to meet you today, and again, and again :) Happy to hear you have finalized your decision to go ahead with the Key Largo. I love the kitchen/livingroom in that unit!

Laurent and Barbara - did I miss you today? Sorry if I did. If I did see you, sorry I did not make the forum connection in my head.

It was a BUSY day from about 10 am to 4 pm.

Having a blast working with a great bunch of Heartland Club members here at the show, meeting a lot of other Heartland owners as well as a whole heck of a lot of prospective owners.

Jim

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

And to get some Pictures.
The Key Largo is a beauty, we will be ordering ours tomorrow. Would buy that one but it does not have everything we want on it. We will wait for #2. We made up our minds in about 10 minutes. Then started to look at a few others and we just did not see anything else. Even stopped looking after a short time. It was just a waist of time once we found THE ONE! Going back tomorrow for more pics and to just sit in it and admir the beauty.

archbarb

Plan on leaving here in SE Georgia by 0900 hrs today, and arriving in the Tampa area hopefully around 1400 hrs. Probably won't make the show today (DW has to go to the Hardrock for her gambling fix), but will be there Friday & Saturday.

Archie

caissiel

Jim you were a busy man we met in the PM and also met your boss because I was saying good things about you.
I brought up the UDC cover slot solution and you said you had an idea that a cutting board could be cut to fit.
Barb did not stay long she was to busy looking at other things.

Bobby A

We loved that one also, we will be there today also, (working with Jim) introduce yourselves so we have a face with the name. We will be on the 2pm shift. Congrats on the new order. Isn't it funny how you know when you find the rigth rig ?? You just know !!
Bobby A

Last edited:

jbeletti

Jim you were a busy man we met in the PM and also met your boss because I was saying good things about you.
I brought up the UDC cover slot solution and you said you had an idea that a cutting board could be cut to fit.
Barb did not stay long she was to busy looking at other things.

I remember you now Laurent. I liked your idea and I do want to try my variation. Thanks for stopping by :)