New proud owner

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Donna and I are the new owners of a 2011 Big Horn 3585 RL. we just purchased this beauty from CamperLand, Tulsa, Ok. we will be picking it up 01/22/11. We are really excited about getting on the road and enjoying our 5th wheel. We hope to meet a lot of you out there. We have already met some really great folks at all the RV shows we have been to for the last 2 years while we were shopping for the right coach... We found it...While being new RVers, I was a semi driver for many years, before I started my present occupation as a Mechanical Contractor. That experience will also pay off on the road with a 5th wheel. Happy RVing
Larry and Donna Keever
Oklahoma City

GETnBYE

Congratulations Larry & Donna,
Enjoy the new Big Horn! Hope to see you on the road one day.
Nita

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Larry & Donna, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. Enjoy your new rig and our Forum. Please consider joining our Owners Club. Also there are Rallies not too far from you to attend and meet fellow Heartlanders.

letourno

Quebec Chapter Leader-retired
We envy you! Our brand new 3585 was delivered to our dealer just as winter started over here. We are impatient for spring to arrive so that we can take it out...

Good luck and we hope to cross your path in a not too distant future!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on your "home away from home". As ya'll are new to the RV world, you will be surprised how friendly and helpful other RV'er are. And of course this forum site is a great tool. Enjoy and be safe.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! I am sure you will have many hours of camping fun.

Best Wishes from the Washington State Chapter!

WILBOLT

Congrats on your new rig. We have a new one also and are pretty excited about exploring new areas of Texas. I see you have a Corgi. They are awesome dogs. We just lost our 17 year old Corgi.
Take care,
Bill

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We love our Corgi. She is 10 1/2, but doesn't look like it. We almost lost her before Christmas due to pancreatitis. Now she's fine other than the kidney problem she's had for awhile.
Kristy