Washington State Rally Dates

Which dates do you prefer for our first WA rally?

• September 2, 3, & 4 (Labor Day Weekend)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
We are looking to set dates for the first WA State Rally. Our first survey indicated members preferred a September date followed closely by August. Here are four options. When would you like to have our rally?

Crumgater

Either of the August dates currently work for us.

September is the start of football... and we have home UW games those two weekends.

Hope to see you in August!

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
It depends on my surgery, but if we can make it, we will be there. Where are you planning??

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
It depends on my surgery, but if we can make it, we will be there. Where are you planning??

I hope it is nothing serious and all goes well with the surgery!

Haven't planned much yet for two reasons...first we need to secure a date which in turn will determine the exact location and second, on the SurveyMonkey sent out a couple months ago, the most often comment about dislikes of organized rallies was "having too many planned activities, we like to do our own thing". There was also a comment about "pushy leaders". I loved that one!

Anyway, I think we are looking at something really simple for the first event...Friday Check-In and Meet & Greet, Saturday AM Coffee/Donut Social, free late morning and afternoon for campers to enjoy whatever, PM Pot-Luck, and nothing on Sunday. We are definitely open to suggestions and nothing is set in concrete yet!

Best Wishes!

olyfire

Labor day weekend can be hard to find space in campgrounds. For us, we have three grandchildren all summer so the later dates suggested in September are good for us.

No matter when the dates we are going to try and attend.

Thanks