Signing the paperwork for our NEW KEY LARGO!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are at the Lazydays tent signing the paperwork for our new home. We really loaded it up. Did go for the new Half Body paint as it really is sharp. The wait for it to be built starts now. Looking at having it mid March.

From here it's lunch and then to the HL club table to sign up for the club! After that it's off to Camping World to fill up the new rig.

Michael and Kelly

Bobby A

We are at the Lazydays tent signing the paperwork for our new home. We really loaded it up. Did go for the new Half Body paint as it really is sharp. The wait for it to be built starts now. Looking at having it mid March.

From here it's lunch and then to the HL club table to sign up for the club! After that it's off to Camping World to fill up the new rig.

Michael and Kelly

Hi guys, again I say congrats on your new home, it was a pleasure to me the both of you this afternoon, you guys were just glowing with happiness !! Lisa and I are happy for ya, have you ever thought of getting a build date and going to Elkhart to watch your new baby being born ?? Its a wonderful experiance.
Bobby A

2psnapod2

Thanks everyone for the best wishes. We meet alot of our new family here at the Florida show and really enjoyed ourselves. The count down begins. We plan on recording it about mid march and will be taking it to Talladaga in Apr. We can't wait.

Thanks again,
Michael

2psnapod2

Hi guys, again I say congrats on your new home, it was a pleasure to me the both of you this afternoon, you guys were just glowing with happiness !! Lisa and I are happy for ya, have you ever thought of getting a build date and going to Elkhart to watch your new baby being born ?? Its a wonderful experiance.
Bobby A

Yes that would really be cool. We are going up that way about that time. I will have to check on that. Thanks for the idea!

Michael