Diesel Fuel

sgtbigb

Diesel fuel is at $3.18 per gallon her in San Antonio, Texas. What is it a gallon in your part of the world?:confused:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Down here in the RGV we've seen it ranging from $3.09 up to $3.59. And that can be within a few blocks.

It seems like when the media says anything about rising prices, that's when we see the pump price go up. Funny, well not funny but strange, it's not till after it's mentioned by the media that the price goes up.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
$1.20 per liter times 3.78liters equals $4.536 per US Gallon. You guys have cheap fuel south of the boarder

Moose

Only $4.43 per US gallon up here in Nova Scotia . . . . . and diesel is cheaper than gas!!!!!:(

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
$3.63 here in the fourth corner of Washington State...seems to increase a few cents daily!

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I bought fuel today at Walmart, 3.14, Homeland was 3.25 saw several truck stops on I-40 3.29.to 3.31... This has to stop soon. So crazy Let's drill here at home...

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
It is $3.29 in Central Nebr. I have seen it as high as $3.47 in the northern part of the state.

Rrloren

"This has to stop soon. So crazy Let's drill here at home.."

The fields discovered in NE . Mt and Canada have been estimated to have enough for 2000 yrs. Estimated to be larger than all the fields in the mid-east combined. Why do we allow Opec to dictate to us. Beyond me!

larryanddonnakeever

Lake Carl Blackwell, Home, soccergame 002.JPGAfter we take delivery next week on our new 3585 RL. I am going to have an auxilliary fuel tank installed. Not sure which way to go. Either an in the bed one, or replace the factory tank with a larger one. If anyone has any input here I would appreciate it. With the price of fuel I will need to get it at the right price and go further on a tank.
This will be on a 2010 Ford F-350 dually..

larryanddonnakeever

I can remember Here in Oklahoma, in the 70's and early 80's. You couldn't drive anywhere that you couldn't seeing dozens of oil wells. I have some friends who are petroleum geologist.. They say there is plenty all over... Thanks Government, Let's make OPEC rich....Lake Carl Blackwell, Home, soccergame 001.JPG Larry and Donna Keever
Oklahoma

archbarb

"This has to stop soon. So crazy Let's drill here at home.."

The fields discovered in NE . Mt and Canada have been estimated to have enough for 2000 yrs. Estimated to be larger than all the fields in the mid-east combined. Why do we allow Opec to dictate to us. Beyond me!

Politics, someone other than me is getting RICH!!!!! Also to many treehuggers.

beardedone

Beardedone
Here in Red Deer, Alberta it is 99.9 cents per liter and there are 3.78 liters per US gallon. That works out to $3.77 per US gallon. For me it would be cheaper as Can. dollar is about $1.02 US now. Just in time for my trip to Yuma.

jpajax

Well we the tax payers bought and paid for wells and a pipe line only to see it sold and the oil going to a foreign country.