First official florida rally

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
GOOD NEWS FOLKS;

We are announcing our first official Florida rally. The Florida Chapter of Heartland Owners Club wants to give you as much heads up as possible to allow you to make plans for what we believe will be a Landmark event (sorry). We in conjunction with a terrific partners, Lazy Days RV center and Heartland RV's, will host our first rally in Seffner Florida at Lazy Days Rally Park. The dates are still being firmed up but will be between 3-11-2011, and 4-1-2011. We have to corordinate with several folks to make this possible. When the announcement is official you will understand the reason for coordination effort. I know this is not much notice for you Rallyholics but we believe this will be worth the wait. Stay tuned for the latest info.
Mickey

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on getting things started for your first rally. We kind of know what you are going thru in that we are working on TN's first rally. Good luck.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Great to hear plan's are underway !! I'm sure it will be a great time by all !! The first Rally will be the one you will remember and it will only grow in number's from year to year !!

GETnBYE

Can't wait to hear the dates to see if we can make it. I would love an excuse to go somewhere warm.
Nita

hillsonwheels

Hey,

After we talked yesterday I looked at our calendar. And, I'm thinking the dates will work out for us. Need to give everything a shake down run before leaving for Cherokee and points north anyway. A rally that close to home sounds like a great "thang"! Will keep an eye on your posts to update the plans/formalize the dates.

Dick

Great - hopefully, Fran and I will get to this Rally to meet and greet with all of our Florida (and others) Heartland Owners. We missed the Tampa Rally, and now that Jim B. has moved us from the Alaskan Chapter (a typo error) to the Florida Chapter, we can enjoy our great state of Florida with Heartland.

MICKEY

Guys;
I'm working everyday to get conformation on dates. Don't think I'm loafing. We are trying to get weekend of 3-11 thru 3-13. But it may not work for marketing people. We are really planning a special event, one to remember, so please bear with us just a little longer.

floridarandy

Guys;
I'm working everyday to get conformation on dates. Don't think I'm loafing. We are trying to get weekend of 3-11 thru 3-13. But it may not work for marketing people. We are really planning a special event, one to remember, so please bear with us just a little longer.

Mickey & Bonnie - thanks for shouldering the load...first of the Supershow and now the first Rally. I'm sure it will be great regardless of how long it takes! There will be many fun Florida rally's down the road and we don't want to burn you out :).

Looking forward to learning more as it develops.

Randy and Karen

jbeletti

Great - hopefully, Fran and I will get to this Rally to meet and greet with all of our Florida (and others) Heartland Owners. We missed the Tampa Rally, and now that Jim B. has moved us from the Alaskan Chapter (a typo error) to the Florida Chapter, we can enjoy our great state of Florida with Heartland.

What's wrong with Alaska? :)

Hope to see you in FL in March :)

Jim

MICKEY

BOY'S AND GIRLS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT'S OFFICIAL

We just got through posting our first ever Florida Rally. It's going to be an event to remember. It will be up on forum probably tonight or tomorrow but had to give you a heads up. MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY, THEN LET ME KNOW BY EMAIL SO I CAN KEEP A ROSTER OF ATTENDIES AND ADD SITED IF NECESSARY. This is what we as a Florida Club have been waiting for. We want to have all of our snowbird friends attend. We tried to schedule so they could attend before going home for summer, so show us your support by coming to our first Rally. For all the Florida residents, spread the word. Let's make this one special.

jimtoo

I have already moved to the event area. See the post or thread here.

Have a great Heartland Chapter Rally.

Jim M