------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: As needed
  • Site fee: $ per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $$14.00 Per Person
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

• Event Leader: tweber(click to contact)
Additional Info:
Reservations are for 01:00, and the cost of the Sunday Brunch is $14.00 per person plus gratuity.

Please make reservations by emailing Tom & Gerry, WI Chapter Leaders, at tank67tommy@gmail.com by Tuesday, February 08

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Tom and Gerry,
We are looking forward to seeing you both at the Meet and Greet. We will email you to reserve our spots. We had a great time last year. This is almost like the startup to the camping season. Hopefully, we get a good turn out like last year with some new members!

Paul and Sue

jbeletti

Sounds like another fun winter get together. I can't join you - I'll be in Texas having fun with other Heartlanders :)

Have fun, Tom, Gerry and all you Wisconsinites!

Jim

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Tom, thanks for making plans for the cold and snowy Wisconsin get together. We would love to make it but have other plans............the plan is to call the three other Cheeseheads here at 7 Oaks in Mission, Texas and sit in the shade sipping a few cocktails. We'll be thinking of you.
Oh, and say hi to Jack Frost. Haven't seen him in a while.

Peace
Dave

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Please, check your calendars for the WI Meet & Greet, Sunday, February 13, at the Fox & Hounds Restaurant, Hubertus. There are already 8 people registered. Reservations can be made by emailing Tom and Gerry.

ALF

P1010135.JPGP1010136.JPGThanks to Tom and Gerry for organizing the Meet & Greet. We all had a very nice time.P1010134.JPGThis was just a preview of the good times ahead this summer!

Sue and Paul

ALF

P1010139.JPGP1010138.JPG To all you Wisconsinites that were boasting about the weather there in Texas....we had a beautiful 45 degree melt down! Don't you wish that you were here? We'll see you all this summer when the Midwest temp finally gets to be what you are experiencing now.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I have not seen that much ice since I looked in my gin and tonic glass.
Looks like y'all at the F&H. Notice the Texas accent.

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.