Did the deed

Bob Vaughn

Today we purchased our first 5th wheel....a 3250ts Big Country....we are excited and scared at the same time....:angel:

B

bwwalczak

You will be fine, you are in good hands. We appreciate your business. Heartland watched over your order carefully today.

GOTTOYS

Nothing to be scared of. You have excellent taste in 5th wheels! Ours is our first 5th wheel but we have had several trailers from pop-ups to a park model. This one is the nicest. You're going to love it. Now let the major spending for accessories begin!...Don

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wow, congratulations on your new Big Country. We are waiting delivery of our new Bighorn and speaking from our previous Heartland experience, you have nothing to be worried about. You've got lots of family to lean on here. Welcome to the family from the NJ Chapter.

Riverman

Congratulations on your new purchase!
Your fear will be quickly overcome with pride of ownership.
Im sure you will enjoy your new toy.
You have found the right place to ask all the hard questions.
The knowledge around here is amazing.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Congrat's !! We also love that floorplan and saw it at the Hershey Show in the BH 3070 floorplan. So be excited and enjoy !!!!!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Concave on the new 5th wheel. I know exactly how you fill as ours was ordered yesterday. I can't wait and the count down has begun.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Bob, congratulations on the new rig. Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. Another 3250TS "movin on down the road".

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! You will love the Big Country. They are a beautiful RV. We are very pleased with ours. It was about a year ago we went through the same "scared" (some say buyers remorse) feelings. I am here to report those feelings go away and all is good. Heartland has been a great company to deal with.

Best Wishes for many happy and safe camping adventures!

2psnapod2

Congrats on the new rig. We too bought ours a few days ago and now have a very long 6 to 8 week wait. The wait will be long but it will be worth it.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new Big Country. We also have the 3250 and just love the floor plan. Enjoy and travel safely.

GOTTOYS

Shouldn't take them more than 15 minutes since Al Gore invented the internet. I would call and find out waht's up..Don

Bob Vaughn

Shouldn't take them more than 15 minutes since Al Gore invented the internet. I would call and find out waht's up..Don
Thats all it has ever taken when we have bought off the lot directly but this was the rv super show with 1100 rigs and the dealer did 69 deals in the 5 days plus there was probably 25 or more dealers there....I don't know how many rigs total were sold at the show.....

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
"Hang in There" as they say! If it is meant to be it will happen. I can only imagine the backlog of applications at a show that big!

Best Wishes!

2psnapod2

When we bought at the Tampa show the finance rep was able to check our credit and even give us our score as we sat there. Did not take anytime at all. Call and see if they want you to order from somewhere else. That should hurry them up!

Bob Vaughn

After breakfast this morning we drove over to the dealership and found out we were in fact approved the same day we bought. The person who was supposed to notify the service dept to get it ready for delivery or the service dept. dropped the ball on notifying us to come pick it up. If I would have had 1/2 the bucks that were being passed I would have gotten the camper for free.....I was waiting to be notified so I could get my hitch installed...I made a quick call and the hitch place said come right over and they would install it for me.....So we cleaned out the bed of the truck and raced over and waited 4 hours for them to do the job....20k Curt slider....

archbarb

Hooray...you're almost there! Kudos on your choice of the 3250...once we decided on this floorplan, there was no looking back and we have enjoyed it soooo much! Our only regret is that we can't fulltime yet! We love our 4 day weekends in our 3250! This is our second Heartland product and we have been tickled with quality, service, and performance of both units. Have a blast in your 3250 and hope we can meet you on the road sometime!
Archie & Barb

Bob Vaughn

Today we spent taking the stuff out of the old one....OMG I did not realize how much stuff we had in there.....The inside is now cleaned and polished next is the outside...It is supposed to be warm the next couple of days so I can get the dust washed off it....