Big Shower is a winner

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Looked at new 3670 at the Tampa supershow and everyone in our group loved the bigger shower with the built in seat. The entry door arrangement was not liked. Jim told me a change is underway. That will make this a real plus, although we really like having the bedroom entry door in our 2011 3670. Would probably give it up for the larger shower.

boatdoc

The wife and I looked at the new 3670 here at Qzite and we'll stick with our '09. I'm a tiny guy at 6'1 and 290 and have no need for a bigger shower, a bathroom you have to back into and a hallway one must go thru to get to the bedroom after showering.
Now about that L/M San Antonio, That's a winner except the non-existing counter space.

patsak

We also saw them at the Tampa show. It would be nice to have a larger shower but I don't have a problem with what we have. The shower seems to overpower the rest of the bathroom. I like to have the extra room when I get out of the shower and I am trying to dry off. That shower would not entice me. I like the feel of the larger bathroom. What we did like was the lights over the kitchen counter and the new look of the fireplace.