Houston RV Show - February 2007

osims

bsims
We are heading to Houston Feb. 9&10 for the rv show, hope to see new models and pick up a few gadgets.It has been many years since we have been to this show and are really looking forward to it.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I spoke with someone at one of the Houston Heartland dealers and they do not participate in the shows. He said that the show is too expensive to make it worthwhile. Hopefully another Heartland dealer will be there.

I'm going with some of my Boomer RV club friends, so I know I'll have a good time whether I buy anything or not.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I know it is a little late now but Camping World/Southwest RV out in Katy TX was there and had a Big Horn 3670 RL that DW and I both fell in love with. Only thing is, we did not pick up any brochures or talk to anyone about it so when we got home we could not figure out who made it and who sold it so I had to look up each dealer that was at the show and look at their inventory until I found the floor plan. It is very unique and looks like a lot of counter space which DW says she "needs" in a fw.:rolleyes:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I was at the show too, and we really liked the 08 Bighorn 3055 that Southwest RV had there. They weren't willing to make a deal on it though. i went as far as giving them a check to hold it, but they wouldn't budge on the price, so I got my check back. I am dealing with Camperland in Conroe and also with Explore USA in Seguin. So farm Camperland has the best deal, but we're still negotiating.

I did get to meet and visit with Coley Brady, the factory rep that we see here. He is very nice and knowledgable, but couldn't help me with my purchase price.