Could have sold the Bighorn!

ChopperBill

Friend of ours sell Bighorns in Colo and is wintering just a couple of miles from us in AZ. Has a neighbor that is interested in a Bighorn and he wanted to show them ours. They came a looked and said they would buy ours and we could go back to Colo and order a new one! After putting in our finishing touches and not liking the new "oil rubbed bronze" fixtures it didnt take long to turn his offer down. Plus just one more warranty trip and we should be in for the long haul. The "home show" paid off and he traded his Outback for a new Bighorn to be ordered.

jbeletti

Nice job Bill!

I know how you feel about your trailer. I'm "pondering" a 2008 model but with all the time and finishing touches I've put into my 2005, at this time anyway, I'm feeling same as you.

Jim

v92c

Texan
We got our Bighorn last March, I am still trying to get the warranty work done. It has spent more time at the dealer than at my house. If we can ever get the warranty issues straight I will be happy, and I will try to avoid ever buying a new RV again.

I am considering requesting visitation rights to see my camper.

ChopperBill

I am on our way for our forth warranty trip. Its going to be OK someday if I just keep after it. Guess we just got one that they say was made on a Friday or maybe we expect too much. :confused: Emptyed the savings account to buy it so it is our home of the future. Got too much invested now to give up on it plus we really like the darn thing! When I pick it up from the dealer I always ask "Can I borrow the camper for awhile?" ;)

mufflerman

v92c,
I got you beat, I bought a cyclone in Dec 05 and my warranty work is maybe half done. I hope by 2009 I can enjoy my $40,000 plus R.V.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
only 4th trip for warrenty work... Just got ours back Jan 6 left Jan 10 and have it booked already for April 15th for our 6th time in. This should be our final-final.
We are in Mesa Regal in Mesa, 2000 sites. 3 other Bighorns and 1 Lanmark here, but nobody is around when we are. There is a dealer right outside the gate also. We hade a look at 3 BH's and 2 Landmarks they have. The New 2005 they have is an attractive price too. This is the most Heartlands we have seen at one time in the last 2 months. Maybe at the next park there will be some Heartlands also.
Rand