Stripes on trailer & truck...wht do you think?

tdharley

I photoshopped some stripes off a 2007 , on to a trailer and truck sent to me.

What do you think????

I hope the factory will sell me the stripes.

Also thanks for all the BH pictures.

2r6eb9c.jpg

jimtoo

Hey, that looks good. I want to do the same for mine. Graphics are a little different on the 08, but you gave me a good idea.
Thanks.
Jim

jbeletti

Looks good TD. Factory refers you to the decal shop. It's a block away from the main plant. You should be able to get what you need from them. At least one person from the forum did get them from the same shop that makes them for Heartland. Gotta be real careful when ordering I'd think as the graphics have gone through changes a time or two.

Jim

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I like it TD. Looks great.Just got the wrong name on your truck. Just kidding about the truck.. I like the look.

caokgafamily

I know it would add alot to the cost of a Bighorn, but I think a full body paint scheme would look the best, maybe for some of the 08's it could be a option. As far as the truck, I like the stock look, if you put stripes on a truck then you need the fury dice hanging from the rear view mirror.Did you here about the new show," PIMP MY RV"

Uncle Rog

Howdy, what's wrong with the fury dice? Harley that is the cleanest deal I have ever seen to match the pair up, I probably would consider it if we were full timing or even half timing.......

jimtoo

Hey!!! lets watch the comments on the truck. :mad: That's my truck. What do you think of the big exhaust stacks, custom made. :eek: Also has a pink furry flamingo hanging from the reav view mirror, not dice. :p I sent him the photo to use, that way he can pay for my stripes for the privilage of using a good clean truck to play with.:D :D

Cheryl

At least one person from the forum did get them from the same shop that makes them for Heartland.
That would be me. It's looks even better in person. I really want to get a graphic of the Golden Gate Bridge put on the front of the trailer.

Princess Kathleen

I have a great artist that can paint anything you want stripes, lizards, dragonflies...your imagination and his artist abilities...

PK

tdharley

Can't use the fury dice , that spot is already being take by a bikini girl, (when my wife is not in the truck).

The sign shop idea is a good one. My 2006 has no stripes to start with so I can do anything. The only problem is coordinating colors. Since my BH is under the tent now it's tough to get to it.

As for the wrong name on the truck, I had a Ford and although I loved the finish I am VERY happy to go back to my Chevy for many reasons. But thats why Baskin-Robbins sells 56 different flavors of ice cream.

Thanks for all the feedback. And again thanks Jim for the picture.

Does anybody have that sign shop number that the factory uses?

Last edited:

tdharley

Thats some paint job

With my luck someone would ram into me as they were looking at it instead of driving.