Landmark classic wiring diagram

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I need the wiring diagram (schematic) for the AC wiring in my 2007 Landmark Golden Gate. It can be emailed to me. Thanks

K

karykatz

Re: ATF: Landmark -

Jim,

Please call Customer Service to see if they can help with this request.

jmgratz

Jim,

Please call Customer Service to see if they can help with this request.

Thank you I will. Maybe you can answer this question. In the kitchen under the cabinets there are two GFCI outlets and there is one in the basement. There are no reset buttons that I can find for them anywhere. The only GFCI reset button is on the outlet on the side of the bathroom sink cabinet and that one does not control the ones in the kitchen. There is an AC breaker labeled GFCI in the breaker panel but that does not control the kitchen ones either. Where is the reset button?

Also the AC outlet in the UDC is not labeled GFCI and it does not have any reset button. I am having trouble with the microwave circuit and the UDC and basement outlet all quit working when the microwave circuit quits. After several hours they start working again. Resetting the Breaker labeled GFCI and Microwave does nothing. The circuit labeled Microwave kills the kitchen under counter outlets but not the microwave outlet. Now you can see what I am trying to track down.

2010augusta

Jim it sounds like the Circuits are mis-labeled, I would re-map every outlet to a circuit one-by-one and I think you will find you have a bad breaker, but it is not labeled as GFI or Microwave.

About half of our circuits are not labeled right.

jmgratz

I'll take a look at the labeling. It wouldn't be the first thing that was mislabeled in the RV.