WI & IL RV Shows

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
It is time for the RV shows in wintery WI and IL. Gerry and I will be at the Green Bay RV Show, Green Bay, WI, Friday, January 21, the Chicago RV Show, Rosemont, IL, February 17 - 18, and the Milwaukee, WI RV Show, West Allis, WI, February 24. If you are at any of the shows, look for us around the Heartland Products, or send a message and we can arrange a meeting. We would live to meet and visit with WI Heartland owners.

Don't forget to check you calendar for the February 13, WI Meet & Greet, Fox and Hounds, Hubertus, WI.

Tom: I completed my registration today into the Heartland Owners Club. I always thought I was a member since I had a user ID and password from 2007 when I registered our Landmark. I joined for 3 years and look forward to visiting this site more often and attending the WI chapter events when possible. Perhaps I will see you at the Milwaukee RV show since I plan on attending it on Feb 24th. Beth and I enjoyed the Chapter Brunch last Sunday. Will keep in touch. Dick McDonnell