Considerring purchasing a 31BUDS

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the forum, Mitchell family!

I will tell you, you have found the best RV Owners forum on the 'net, that is also supported and monitored by the factory. Is this your first RV? If so, I will tell you that there is no brand that is immune to "issues". The difference is that the Heartland factory stands behind their product. Finding a good dealer is key to solving any issues you may encounter.

We loved our North Trail, and we love our Elk Ridge, both Heartland Products!

Erika

This is not our first camper, just our first new one and I have figure out that it is hard to find reviews on the internet on campers. Toasters, video games, or pretty much anything else, but not campers.

So I figured I would reach out to the North Trail community for opinions.

Thanks,

Toby Mitchell

jimtoo

Hi Toby,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

We hope you get the information you need to make you a Heartland owner. I think your in the right spot to gather more insight from others.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jnv

Hi Toby,

We own a NT 21fbs and are extremely pleased with it. There were some minor problems with the cushions and one of the outdoor speakers weren't working, but it was taken care of. We bought it in the fall of the year so it came winterized. In the spring when we went to check the systems out, we discovered the kitchen sink faucet leaked. We took it back to the dealer and it was replaced. As small as the trailer is, you can't beat the design and ample storage, it's perfect for two people. There are a few things I would change but nothing major. We have owned SOB's and feel Heartland's NT series is a great value. Good luck in your decision making!

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Welcome Toby...

We bought a 2011 21fbs last February (our one year warranty is almost up). We have not had one single issue with the trailer. We did get the tire manufacturer to replace the tires in November at no charge with no hassles. We have taken it on the road for 6 trips of which 3 were 1000 miles or more (one trip was 3 weeks and 4000 miles). Like I said... zero problems.

Great Trailer!

Good Luck with whatever decision you make.

olyfire

I have a 2010 32BUDS. I bought it a few weeks after an RV show. It was nice to be able to compare construction, plans, amenities etc. This is our 5th RV so we felt like we knew what to look for.
Shortly after we bought the trailer we had a few problems one being the super slide would not go out. Because our dealer gave us no support we had to change RV dealers. Heartland was excellent working with us and the non Heartland dealer that did the repairs. They both worked together to get the parts and repairs done. Heartland made sure the whole assembly was replaced so this problem should not arise again.
We had a few other smaller problems that were taken care of with no problems.
The non Heartland dealer that did all of our fixes told us that North Trail was build very well and they were impressed with the customer service of Heartland.
We have gotten a lot of use of our trailer in the last 9 months and would not hesitate to recommend Heartland products.