Forum Moderator Added - jpmorgan37

jbeletti

Today, the forum adds its first Moderator. John Morgan, aka jpmorgan37 has accepted the role and has received initial training as our first Moderator.

In addition to typical Mod functions (moving/merging/locking/deleting threads/posts etc.), John will receive email notification of all new registrants in order to help me ferret out potential spammers.

John is known to me as a man of high integrity and I trust him to make calls in the best interest of this forum. Please embrace and welcome John in his additional role on the forum

Jim
Owner/Admin

jimtoo

Hi John,
Thanks for taking the job of moderator and helping Jim out. It will take a load off of Jim. Be good, be fair, but be tough:mad: on those that need it.
Jimtoo

Tom of Ypsi

John,

Congratulations on your new found job. I know that you will be a good addition for all of us frequent users and future users of this forum. Jim has done a great job and I am sure with your help this forum will only get better.

jpmorgan37

I have waited for a couple of weeks to respond here on the forum to Jim's offer. First, I want to say that I am humbled that Jim would consider making me a moderator on this forum. Secondly, I want to thank those of you that supported Jim's decision, both privately and here on the forum. I assure all of you that I do not take this responsibility lightly and will do everything that I can to help maintain the supurb quality that Jim has provided over the last few years.

John

happyrover

New Moderator

Congratulations JP,

I think Ambassador Jim can really use the help with the forum and he has seen fit to pick the GOOD guy for the job. I understand the hiring bonus, annual premium salary, bonus package semi-annually and retirement program is outstanding, especially the monetary package. Just hard to get Ambassador Jim to offer any less of a PROGRAM.None What a guy. Welcome aboard John.

Mel

jpmorgan37

Mel;
Thanks for the accolades and though I didn't want to talk about it, the bonus, salary and benefit package were outstanding, but due to my current status as poverty stricken and underpriviledged, I couldn't accept it so I am just doing it voluntarily.
John

arisce

Congratulations John! We know you are an upstanding person and will do a great job helping Jim out. With your RV experience and knowledge, this forum can only become better. We are looking forward to seeing you again at the rally. Too bad you are not next to us but you will not be far away. Take care.