Exterior Color Options

philgrg

We just made a down payment to order a 2011 Road Warrior 395 at a show this weekend. One thing we didn't discuss with the dealer was exterior color. I notice on the internet some have brown, blue, or red graphics. I didn't notice that as an option on the order form, and wanted to get the scoop before I speak with the dealer again.

If there are available color options is there additional costs involved?

Thanks

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
philgrg, I suggest you try calling Heartland Customer Service directly. The factory monitors this forum but with the RV shows going on all around, you may get an answer sooner if you call them. The only thing I noticed on the Heartland Site and the Brochure was an option for a Blue/Silver Graphics package.

Mike Aplin

On the current Road Warrior you have one graphic option. The colors are red, silver, grey, etc. We started these new graphics several months ago and the customer feedback has been outstandiing. Welcome to the family. Take care, Mike

Vtxkid

We have the Cyclone 3010 with different options and love the unit!!! We were also looking at the 395 but at that time (last July) their were 2 different choice of exterior colors. Sounds like they have narrowed it down to one now... They are awesome units. Good luck on your purchase!

Last edited:

philgrg

Thanks for the replies. Everything is worked out and the 395 is now on order. Ready for the warm weather to get here so we can use it.