Kudos to Erik and folks at Heartland!!

ChopperBill

We are in AZ a thousand or so miles from our dealer and noticed a day/night shade was torn at the pleats. Figured we may be out of warranty by the time we get back and I generally take care of my own stuff anyway. Called Heartland service and in seconds got a hold of Erik. Told him my shade problems and told him I had a picture. Emailed him my pic with the VIN and address. Called me the next day a said shade was on the way. Four days later (over a weekend) it came to my door at the RV Resort. Now if that ain't service I don't know what anyone could expect. This is the first time and were are on our second Bighorn that I went factory direct. Saw some horror posts of not taking care of customers. I am calling a BIG B.S !! Erik and the rest of the crew are top notch at what they do! Thanks guys and gals!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
That's why I bought a Heartland! They are the only company (large one that is) that promote contact between the factory and it's customers. Keep up the great work.

4ever

I have worked with Eric several times on issues and he has alwyas done a great job. This is also one of the reasons I stayed with Heartland when I recently upgraded.

Ted

71stang99

My Cyclone was missing the tables in the slide out. After a couple of weeks and talking with Eric the table were schedued to be shipped. I dont know if they mae it to the house yet as I have ben on the road for some time but I trust what he said and will have to ask the neighbors if the items showed up.

aatauses

I have had exceptional service from the HL group including Eric---they have been great at returning phone calls, listening, making suggestions, and if parts are needed I get them within a few days.
al

jpdoggett

This is great news will have to keep his name in my phone I like people that care of there product