New here

Georg

Hi
I just wanted to say hello. We picked up our new MPG 181 last week in Phoenix and brought it home to Alamogordo, NM.:D
We used to have a Coachman Futura a couple of years ago but the kids grew out of it.We were looking for something just for the two of us and were watching the market for some time for something not as heavy as the old one. We discovered the MPG and when we came home from a trip to North California in October (with a rented trailer) we stopped at the dealership in Phoenix checked out the 181 and signed the contract a week later after we agreed on a price.
What a great travel trailer!!!

:cool:

But I also have a question! The brochure stated, that you can use the table outside. How do you do that? Our table has just one leg and is attached to some fitting at the wall. There are no similar fitting outside! Any ideas.

Georg

MPG185-GA

Hello there and congrats....
There have been a few errors in the brochure. I am guessing they are referencing the free standing tables that come with some models. We have the 185 and it has a free standing table that we can setup outside. Hope that helps....
Enjoy the MPG!!

jimtoo

Hi Georg,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Georg, welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. Regarding, your table, You might be able to find the strip required laying inside the trailer in a cabinet maybe. It would need to ba attached to the outside in a convenient location for you. If it's not in the trailer, call your dealer or Heartland and ask about this piece. We usually rely on picnic table but there are times a small outside table would come in handy for a radio etc. Enjoy your new trailer.

kb0zke

Interesting! We bought our 181 in December, and it does have a free-standing table. In fact, when we first saw it, the table was outside of the camper. Someone else commented that the table doesn't reach all the way to the wall, and we discovered that that is true.

I guess the mpg line is so new that the designs aren't yet set. Each one seems to be a little different. Ours doesn't have a rear window, but I hear that some do. Ours has a window over the bed, though.

brains77396

Welcome aboard. We have a MPG-186 with the free standing table. We are just waiting for the season to start as we're not big fans of cold weather.
+

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome to the family from the NJ Chapter! By all means, register and become a member of the owners club. I personally would like to see more travel trailer owners get involved there. That owners plaque would look great on your MPG and you won't regret it for a single moment. The many friends you will make are the icing on the cake!

kevduf4

Hi, I too am new here, and new too camping. I'm a single parent w/two teens looking to bond more with the help of going camping. We bought a MPG 183 last fall, and was able to go on two camping trips. There seems to be a lot of helpful people on here. Enjoy your new trailer. I also have a free standing table like most of the others. Hope you can find a solution.

New owner. I'll be taking delivery next weekend of a 186T. Looking forward to a smaller footprint and having greater access to campgrounds I had to turn down with my 27' Komfort.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Garysxterra, welcome to the Heartland family and forum. Have fun with your new rig and come back and share some pics.

Peace
Dave

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hi, I too am new here, and new too camping. I'm a single parent w/two teens looking to bond more with the help of going camping. We bought a MPG 183 last fall, and was able to go on two camping trips. There seems to be a lot of helpful people on here. Enjoy your new trailer. I also have a free standing table like most of the others. Hope you can find a solution.
kevduf4, It looks like we missed your post here. Welcome to the Heartland Family & forum. Two teenage sons? You're a brave man. I'd pack a tent if I were you.;):rolleyes: