Good Afternoon. I am A newbie

RickMN

Hello all,

My wife and I have been camping for many years. We started out with a tent, and for the last 15 years we owend a truck camper. We just ordered a Sundace 2900 MK this week. We have been shopping for the right 5th wheel fo over a year. Looking forward to learning many new things on this forum.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
RickMN, Welcome to the Heartland family & forum. The 2900MK is a very nice model of the Sundance. Enjoy.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome newbie (haha). You have made a great selection with the Sundance. We started our Heartland experience with a Sundance, loved it and now have a Big Country. Enjoy and be safe.

mlburst1

Hi Rick,

Great choice!

Our 2900MK is a little over a year old and we love it.

We had a few problems that were taken care of by our dealer and ourselves but the overall quality is awesome.

We're snowbirding this winter in Florida and loving life.

Enjoy,

Mike

floridarandy

Welcome Rick. Like you my wife and I have camped for many years and just recently got a 2900MK. We're thrilled with the space and luxury. You'll find the Owner's Club a knowlegeable and welcoming group. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you with start up questions....I've probably just plowed that ground!

Randy in Florida

cashb

Love, Love, Love our 2011 2900MK!! We have been beyond happy with the layout, conveniences and comfort! You will probably need a mattress topper or something to upgrade the mattress, and there are many other items that you will find helpful, but I think you will be happy with your choice! There are many threads here that address Sundances and other general knowledge issues to help you get to know your fifth-wheel inside and out! Enjoy and let us know how it's going for you!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations on your new Sundance from the NJ Chapter! The waiting is the hardest part, but in the meantime stay tuned into the forum and make some new friends!

Rrloren

Welcome to the group. We too have the Sundance 2900 MK and have been pleased with it. We did make a couple changes that better suit our style such as replacing the two chairs with Laz-e-boy recliners and installing a battery disconnect. I also put on stabilizers , front and rear , to takeout the movement when setup.
The mattress topper that was previously suggested is also a good idea.
Enjoy your new unit.

RickMN

Thank you all for the warm welcome! We needed one here as it is 33 below zero this morning. We look forward to snowbirding next year too! Thanks again!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Welcome to the Forum and the Heartland family. You will like your new Sundance.

BTW, isn't Sandstone MN. where the "Mid West Country Show" is filmed??? The one that is shown on RFD-TV??

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
RickMN, welcome to the family. We also have a 2010 2900mk. Love it. But we are still a few years from retirement. ENJOY, ENJOY!

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
One newbie to another, Congrats.. We just took delivery on our 2011 Big Horn 3585 RL today. We picked it up from Camperland Tulsa Ok. What a thrill. This is our first RV we are so excited and ready to get on the road. We have met some real nice folks at the RV shows we have ben to inthe 2 years we have been shopping. I have been on here for a couple weeks and have enjoyed reading and sending these threads to all of you.. See you all down the road,, Photos to follow

RickMN

Welcome to the Forum and the Heartland family. You will like your new Sundance.

BTW, isn't Sandstone MN. where the "Mid West Country Show" is filmed??? The one that is shown on RFD-TV??

Sure is! only about 6 blocks from our house. We are not big on country but we catch a few shows every year. Red Johnson is a family friend. Come on up for the show. You can camp at our place!

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Welcome to the forum and the Heartland Family. We also have a 3200ES Sundance and love it. You will gain many friends here and also there is a wealth of information for the asking. Happy Camping