It was like Santa out front in a UPS truck!

GOTTOYS

Had a few issues left over from the last time my BC 3250 was at the dealer for warranty service. Worked it out with Matt Cameron, Heartland Parts Manager and his excellent team. We decided that I could finish the repairs myself and save another trip to the dealer. UPS pulled up in front and unloaded everything nicely boxed, crated and well wrapped. He even commented on how well packed it was. A few hours of my time will save me two 150 mile round trips. Great job again Heartland! Why even look at any other brand...Thank You...Don:):)

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Fantastic. Glad that Heatland crew was able to help resolve some of your problems eventho it might take a little work on your end.

fljlcw

Its man made and sometimes your better off doing it yourself and some people just love to tinker fred

GOTTOYS

That's great service. But why is there so much warranty service on a new 5er?

Didn't have a lot of problems. The front door was delaminated so it was replaced with a new one that got damaged in shipment?? Why the dealer chose to put the damaged one on is beyond me..A cabinet door on the vanity was warped, dealer replaced it with a new one...that didn't match. Had a different pattern on the face. 75 mile trip one way, drop it off drive 75 miles back. Do the same thing over again when it's done. Apparently they're a busy shop. They had it for over 1 month the last time. Just a lot easier and quicker this way. Neither problem was major and could happen to any brand. I can't imagine any other manufacturer taking care of a customer like this...Don