Pahrump, NV

Mels Musty Music

Never saw a Heartland product on our way here from Washington. Staying at the Charleston Peaks RV Resort and yesterday a Landmark and a Bighorn both pulled in. We are leaving this morning for Bullhead City so don't know if I'll get to meet them. Both are from California.

Hank

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Bighorn

Hi Hank
we are in 1000 Trails in Palm Springs. No Heratlands here either. Saw some new ones at a dealer in Quartzsite and 2 Bighorns camped in the desert as we were driving past.
Hope to see you while you are down here in the warm and dry.
from here we go to Yuma next Monday and leave there the next Monday then off to Phoenix for 2 weeks.
Rand

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Fireflipper

Saw a Bighorn on hwy 11 W headed south towwards Knoxville on my way home from work. I assume it was going to R V s for Less which was just down the road a piece.

jpmorgan37

We have another Bighorn at Cedar Ridge Park in Temple Texas. That's one Landmark and two Bighorns. Let's keep 'em coming.

Uncle Rog

Sailorand, we live about 50 miles to the west just over the pass, and we are going to a Moody Blues concert in PS Sunday night if this front moving through doesn't rain on the outside venue. If we get an early start we just might pop in on you to say hello, by the way you are in Palm Desert..over

J

jjjelm

Anyone out "there" heading west on I-10 near Wilcox, AZ pulling your Big Horn with a tan truck on Wed. Feb 7th? We were headed the other way for California.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Uncle Rog
It would be great to meet you. It is sunny here and I don't think there will be any rian. We are in site #20 at the back left side of 1000 Trails in PS.
We will be leaving about 5 pm for dinner out.
Rand

Mels Musty Music

No Iternet for a few days so just now getting caught up.

Uncle Rog - Didn't get your message in time to check out Furnace Creek but will do so next year- Thanks.

Rand - Just got to Casa Grande today and will be here for two weeks before we head for Surprise. Where will you be in Phoenix?

Also saw another Bighorn at Ridgeview RV Park in Bullhead City. Nobody around when we left so I am batting 0 on meeting any owners.

Hank