2007 RV Shows

jbeletti

Know of any upcoming 2007 shows? Plans to go to any of them? Comments about any you've been to this year?

Let's chat about it here...

jbeletti

Heartland Owner's Forum and Heartland Owner's Club at MN and Chicago Shows

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the Heartland Owner's Forum and the Heartland Owners Club will both be represented at the 40th Annual Minneapolis/St. Paul RV, Vacation & Camping Show this weekend and at the 39th Annual Chicago RV Camping & Boat Show next weekend (show details at links).

If any of you are planning to make either of these shows, please stop by the Heartland dealer(s) booth(s) to say "hi".

I'll be at the MN show this Friday, Feb. 9 from ~3 pm to 9 pm and Saturday, Feb 10 from 10 am to ~5pm. There are 2 dealers there so I'll spend time between them both.

Then I'll be at the Chicago show next Friday, Feb 16 and Saturday, Feb 17 about the same times as the MN show.

Maybe see you there!

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

I have been to two shows so far this year. The first was free and at Macomb Community College, SE Mi, was kind of like an impromtu show by several dealers bored with the winter. The second was at Ford Field in Detroit a couple of weeks ago, two Sundance trailers and that was all, proabably 5 Montanas, couple of Designers and others, really disappointing. Flint, Mi has a show going on at the moment at the Pirrani Sports Center, may go to that. Next week, Feb 14 thru Feb 18, is the big show in SE Michigan at the the Rock Financial Showplace. I sure hope it is better than the last two shows I have been to. I know that the dealers take what they have or what they want but I would think Heartland would put a little pressure around this area and get some Big Horns and Landmarks. I have not seen a Landmark at a show since I bought mine in Feb of 2005.

Cooper

RV show in Fort Worth Tx is going on now and Dallas will be in 2 weeks.
The area Heartland dealer does not appear to be in it. I will be there on Sat.

C

Chulinw

They are going to have a RV show in Pensacola, FL this weekend and I sure that Holiday on Wheels will have some HL products at the show like has in the past three years.

C

Chulinw

I was at the Pensacola RV show today and Holiday on Wheels had lots of Heartland procuts on display today. Landmark, Bighorns, Sundance Cyclone and couple big toyhaulers. They also had lots of SOB also on display since they sell lots of other company products. This show had the most HL products that available for customers to look at and even more than the Super RV show in Tampa.

jbeletti

New Landmark to be at Hershey, PA Show in September

Hi all,

Scott told me that there will be a new Landmark at the show, along with Bighorns, Cyclones and the new North Trail TT. I have no details on floor plans that will be shown. Nor do I know at this time, who the dealer(s) is/are.

Jim

bajaron

Bajaron
TOWSFORFUN

The website for the pomona show lists Hartland as one of the mfg that going to have units there

Cheryl

Jim,
Do you know if any Heartland products will be at the [SIZE=-1]Pittsburgh RV Show, January 5 - 13, 2008 at The David L. Lawrence Convention?[/SIZE]

On 9/15/07 hubby & I attended our 1st RV show in Hershey. It was a 10 hr day of looking at hundreds of RVs we didn't like. Then...we walked into a Big Horn 3055RL. I FELL IN LOVE!! Hubby checked out the structure of it. I enjoyed the feel of it...felt like home. Only thing hubby doesn't like about it is the overhead kitchen cabinet that separates the kitchen from the living room.

It's hard to locate dealers in NJ that sell Heartland. Wilkins RV in Bath NY have several in stock. We'll be taking a 4.5 hr. drive to see them. I MUST have a Heartland!! :eek:)

P.S. I LOVE this forum!! Feels like family.

billd

Went to the Pomona, CA RV show today. They had Bighorns, Sundance, Cyclone and Razors on show. Saw Mike from Heartland. Had a good talk with him. Tim will be out later this week he said.

Only thing I would want from the 08's is the small closet they added to the 360RL next to the door.

Looked at a few other 5th wheels, still very glad I got my Bighorn.

Most unique rig I saw was the Bounty Hunter by GulfStream. One of them had a 16 foot toy garage in it, 39 feet Diesel Pusher chassis. Here is a link to their web site if you want to look.http://www.gulfstreamcoach.com/products/bounty-hunter/index.htm

Bill

bajaron

Bajaron
Landmark

HI

Went to the Pomona, CA RV show well i guess Los Angeles doesn't get to see any LANDMARK products :mad: at the RV show. How am i suppose to convince the Boss Lady we need this.

Cheryl

Still waiting on an answer.

Does anybody know if any Heartland products will be at the [SIZE=-1]Pittsburgh RV Show, January 5 - 13, 2008 at The David L. Lawrence Convention?[/SIZE]

Cheryl

Well it's 2008, but we just got home from the Pittsburgh RV Show. They had 2 Big Horns and a Sundance (won Best of Show). Met a very nice factory rep at the Big Horns. He promised to help us get some issues fixed. We've had trouble finding a dealer that would/could schedule us in to take care of it.

5catfam

I went to the Hartford Ct show last night. Saw a Landmark and a Bighorn, the Bighorn was a new product for a very large dealership, Fl, CT, MA.
The landmark had the cape cod layout and was the only unit my DW liked more than our Bighorn.

Last edited:

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Wisconsin RV shows

Wisconsin shows that will feature Heartland products are ...
Green Bay (Go Pack) January 17 - 20
Coley Brady from Heartland should be in attendance at the Green Bay show.
Milwaukee February 14 - 17