------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $ per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $90 per site 2 people, upcharge for more than 2
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

• Event Leader: MICKEY(click to contact)
Additional Info:
The Rally Park is at Exit 10 off of 1-4. Go north toward Flying J and TA truckstops. Entrance is just north of Flying J entrance on left. This Rally is going to be one to remember for many reasons. We have two great partners; Heartland and Lazy Days RV. Lazy Days RV is going all out to help us with this event. On two nights of the event, Friday and Saturday we are going to have dinners provided by Lazy Days RV in their new restaurant onsite. Also those same two nights there will be entertainment on site provided by Lazy Days. There will be a technical seminar on Saturday. There will be new Heartland units on display at Rally. There will be a photo booth available to have your picture made with one of our Heartland Leaders who have expressed intrest in attending this event. Heartland Owners Club President Jim Beletti will be there, as well as Dave Yocum, East Coast Regional Director. The park is remarkable with great features, heated pool, conference rooms, on site restaurant that will deliver to your coach if wanted, 50 amp service, full hookups. There is also the largest festival in Florida; the Strawberry Festival, going on all that week ending on the 13th just 12 miles down the road with easy access for those who would like to visit that great event. You have to call the Rally Park to make reservations at 1-800-350-6731. Anyone can take your info. You can cancel up to 72 hrs before show. If you have any plans to attend call soon, make reservation. They will start giving away our spots 2 weeks prior to event. We can always add more spots if needed early in process. Now time is of the essence. We have only a short time to register for this event. It took a bit of time to get everything in place but as you can see this one will be talked about for years. There will also be event t-shirts available if you call me and give me sizes soon. This being the inaugural Rally for Florida I am designing a special t-shirt. If you are not a Heartland Owners Club Member you will required to pay the club an additional $20 to attend. You may join the Owners Club at the Rally and that fee will be waved.

CURRENT ATTENDING MEMBER LIST

Dave Yokum, Julie Hancock......1006......Site 133......Eastern Regional Director......aka davebennington
Eric and Dorothy van Opstal.....1202............132......Flying Dutchman
Bill and Fran Sanders...............1578............115......Yuleervers
Randy and Karen Crete............1713............122.......Floridarandy
Dick, Pat and Naki...................1582............141......Patsak
Doug and Mary Sloan...............1676............118......DougS
Steve and Donna Harris...............................119.....charris57
Dick and Reta Hill.....................1068............130.....hillsonwheels
Harvey and Jan.........................1220...........131.....Moose 53
Jim and Nancy Beletti................1001............288.....jbeletti.........Heartland Owners Club President
Pete and Mary Peterson.............1212............129.....Pete Peterson
Terry and Theresa Kresser...........1867...........134.....asapappl
Calvin and Judy Hicks.................1115............116.....cjhicks...........Maryland Chapter
Jack and Judy Handy..................1117............117.....Handy
Tony and Janis Coquillard............1669.............135....Fl-Greystone
Bob and Sue Vaughn...................1829............123....Bob Vaughn
Susan Anderson, Gary Kupfer........1832............137....Hogladyrider
Kevin and Celeste Snyder.............1080............136....Taz Devil
Rich and Jeannie Gavin.................1866............139....CPO retired
Dave and Eileen Betten................1710.............120... bdb2047
Ed and Dianne Briggs....................1867............140....RSIG
Craig, Linda, Missy McKeever.........1816............138....
Terry and Carol Hershberger..........1004.............45.....
Palmer and Jean Lake...................1865.............114...
Mickey and Bonnie Meredith..........1249..............121...Mickey

Last edited:

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Wahoo!!! I just love to hear about another rally, it lets me feed my habit!!! Thank you Mickey and Bonnie, it will be so good seeing you again so soon. Our reservation at Lazy Days have been made, so following the Georgia rally we will be with you in Florida. It sounds like it will be a rally to remember:cool:. I hope that we can fill the entire camp with Heartlander's. Can I place a request for some warm sunny weather:rolleyes:?

jbeletti

Hi Mickey and Bonnie,

Congratulations to you as well as everyone in Florida. This is great news!

I very much want to be at this rally - even if I have to fly in. Right now, my schedule is VERY tight during that time-frame, so I need to figure out how I can make it there.

Regardless if I can make it or not, I am so happy at the prospects of all Floridian's (native and snow birds) being able to attend the first ever Florida Chapter Heartland Owners Rally.

As Jim Gratz would say / will say, when he sees this - "Let's rally up!"

Jim

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Mickey & Bonnie, Would love to attend but neither Santha and I can really swing consecutive
weekends off. Two Catered dinners, HUH. Our potluck will be better. Randy

jbeletti

Mickey & Bonnie, Would love to attend but neither Santha and I can really swing consecutive
weekends off. Two Catered dinners, HUH. Our potluck will be better. Randy

What! Don't you have to come to FL to help your partner engineer some big HVAC job? With Santha and the poodles in tow for support? Just sayin :)

Jim

floridarandy

Mickey & Bonnie -

Karen and Randy from Sarasota look forward to seeing you and the rest of the crew for the Inaugural! Just got off the phone with Lazy Days making reservations.

patsak

Mickey and Bonnie,

Just made reservation with Lazy Days. Look forward to seeing everyone. Dick and Pat from Orlando.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
We have recieved lots of emails and PM's about this event that are not showing up on forum. We want to thank everyone for support for this Rally from all over the eastern region. Some are still dealing with terrible weather, cold temperatures, record snowfalls, but still have time to wish us well on our first Rally.
We will be listing everyone signing up for rally on this thread. It's your Rally. It's gonna be fun. The weather will be warm, and the sun will shine. I don't know the gentleman of which I am about to quote; I hope to one day, but his quote was told to me by Jim Beletti. As Jim Gratz would say "Lets Rally Up".

MICKEY

The following folks have signed up for Inaugural Florida Rally;

all moved to post #1

Last edited:

MICKEY

Steve and Donna Harris;

Welcome to fun central. There are going to be announcements as final things are worked out, ie seminar topics, times, entertainment, etc. Be prepared to kick back, relax and let go. Things necessary for the above...reclining chair, flowery shirt, floppy hat(to keep the hot sun off our young faces), sandals optional, a couple of good stories whether true or not, makes no difference, and a love of the RV lifestyle. My goal is to make us all FULLTIMERS. At least while we are at "THE Rally"

MICKEY

What technical topic or topics would you guys like to see addressed? I'm working with Lazy Days on topics for technical seminar or seminars. What do you as owners need some help understanding? These need to be general topics like Heating, A/C, Water Heaters, Tires, Exterior Care, Generators, Towing Related issues, drinking water filter systems, LED lights, etc.

vbmathmom

We are registered for the Rally.

5th wheel towing; drinking water systems
Dale and Debby Lundmark - Vero Beach

Last edited by a moderator:

floridarandy

What technical topic or topics would you guys like to see addressed? I'm working with Lazy Days on topics for technical seminar or seminars. What do you as owners need some help understanding? These need to be general topics like Heating, A/C, Water Heaters, Tires, Exterior Care, Generators, Towing Related issues, drinking water filter systems, LED lights, etc.

5th wheel preventive maintenance including annual and periodic system maintenance (brakes, wheel bearings, suspension/spring shackles, axle alignment, gas lines, seams and leaks, slides, torque lug nuts, appliances, fire extinguishers, rotate tires, etc.). User and dealer completed items.

Last edited:

MICKEY

Thanks for joining us Dale and Debbie;

You know....Lazy Days has a driving course for Class A's. Wonder if we could ask for a co pilot class, self confidence course for ladies. Or something close...Wow. There are so many things we could accomplish. Jim B can we use your new San Antonio and Toter as a driver ed vehicle? Well we'll work on that:)

MICKEY

Floridarandy;
Another great idea, sort of pretrip inspection items/annual inspection items. I also thought about a exterior care class. Tried and tested cleaning/detailing techniques.

Mickey and Bonnie,
Just made reservations at Lazy Days for March 11.
looking forward to meeting you and other Heartland members
Bill and Fran from Yulee

Anybody going in early?

Status
Not open for further replies.