heartland brands

rbell

I'm in the process of looking for a travel trailer. We have a 5th wheel and my wife fell on the bedroom steps and broke her ankle, so it's history. we are going back to a 1 floor trailer.
Heartland products seem to have a good reputation, but I'm confused about all the different brand names and where they fit into the grand scheme. In looking at the web site there are North Trail, North Country, Sundance etc all with similar specs and construction.

Is it all for marketing purposes?

I've scoured this forum without success. A dealer I called only wanted to talk about what he had.

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
I totally agree with you about the steps inside most 5th wheels as they are too short. (wifey has crashed twice). Just a thought: your steps can be easily rebuilt to have a 10" stepping platform and maybe a handrail.
It seems pricing normally seperates the models but many have the same specs. I'd pick the one that looks best overall for your needs.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I can somewhat speak for the North Trail and Sundance, I believe they are produced on the same line at the factory. I think Sundance is supposed to be a step up from the NT, but I think it's personal preference which interior styling you like.

We loved our 2008 North Trail! And, every year, Heartland keeps improving them.

Wharton

Our BH seems to have normal size steps and a hand rail. Just the little things in life are grat.......