Dealer Evaluations

mikehursh

Has anybody bought from Majestic RV Center in Ham Lake MN? We are considering buying a Bighorn. Is it important to buy from a dealer near where you will using the 5th wheel for service. Most of our time will be in northern California. I noticed they have dealers near where we will be staying. (Rays RVs in Ranch Cordova CA) (River City RV in Certral Point OR) and Travelers RV Sales in Reno NV) Anybody have any experience with any of these dealers?
Mike

jpmorgan37

Mike, I don't know about Majestic but I know that Dean and Sharon Christenson bought from Noble RV in Owatonna and were very happy with their experience. Dean is in Arizona now and not on the web so you can't contact him. He should be back on line in April sometime. Check out his post in this thread. It's #5: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=1947 Their website is www.noblerv.com.
Myself, I travelled 1000 miles to buy from RV's for Less in Knoxville, TN and I can't say enough good about Butch and Karen Burson, the dealers there. Their website is www.rvsforless.net. Good luck in your search. I'm sure that you will get a lot of help here on the forum
John

B. Lee

Firecapt422
Mike, I purchases my 2925RK from Ray's RV in Cordillia, and the service center is located in West Sacramento. Ray's has treated me well. They have not given me any problems on stuff that I found during my PDI.

Forrest Fetherolf

Mike, I bought my 3600RL in August 06 from Clovis RV Near Fresno, CA. I have posted prior in detail regarding my nightmare purchase experience. Clovis RV is certainly one of the leaders on my "do not call list."

mufflerman

Mike,
River city is where I bought my Cyclone, I am very unhappy with this trailer, However It's a good dealership. I have dealt with a lot of dealers over the years and I give River city a 9 out of 10 rating, I don't believe there is a perfect dealer out there.

cramor

noble rv

tried to buy a bighorn 3670rl from majestic rv but salesman kept telling what i wanted and didnt want so went to Noble rv in owatonna and got what i wanted. None

Tom of Ypsi

Joe,

Thanks for that link. My dealer here in Michigan was not on there but they are now with the POOR rating they deserve and that rating is on a good day.