King size bed?

khd995

What is the actual size of the king bed in the 07 bighorn 3400RL . I just took delivery and my regular king sheets are to big.

randes

Unless they have changed, the King Size bed size is 70x80. I guess you could call it an RV King. A standard King is 78x80. :)

The RV-Ramblers

BigHorn Owners
We use California King size. They are smaller than a king size and they fit pretty well--a little long if I remember correctly. We got them from Overstock.com.

jpmorgan37

khd995;
Do a search on king size sheets in this forum. Here is one thread that the subjuct is talked about. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=528&highlight=king+size+sheets
Hope this helps.

Jphn

Dusty

I was browsing through a Camping World catalog last night and noitced that they now offer RV king linens for the beds. gonna check it out when I get back to Texas.

Dusty

Uncle Rog

My wife found a store with a very limited supply of eastern king sets, as I stated in an earlier post, I am still not used to the yellow and purple dinosaur pattern......

jwb187

California King Sheets...

Overstock.com had a pretty good deal on cal. king sheets two sets of 320 thread count for around 65.00.....we just ordered some a couple of days ago. Not the highest thread count going, but probably good enough for camping...

khd995

I found sheets that fit exactly on the king size bed for a bighorn. These mattress measure 70" x 80". Check out ablifestyles.net. They have good quality sheets in this exact size

Uncle Rog

kdh995, thank you!!! Every time I climb into bed I am looking at thoee silly dinosaurs, thanks again!!