Scooter carrying

ArkSlim

Have been thinking of buying a mid-size scooter(150cc) but can't find any info. on how to carry it. Every thing I've found say's don't use a carrier on the back of my 3410. HELP

emarr2

We are also looking for an answer to this question. There must be someone who has hauled a scooter with their 5th wheel. We too have a 3410RE and want to attach something to the back of our Bighorn to carry a scooter. Now there are 2 of us who need an answer!

HowardBJr

HowardBJr
I believe there are motorcycle carriers that mount to the front bumper of a pickup. Would this block too much air when pulling a 5th wheeler resulting in over heating the engine?

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
there are a couple of a small trailers that attaches to the back of the 5th wheel that are designed to carry small scooters and/or golf carts. Swivel Wheel is one such trailer. There are also electric lifts that attach to the frame to carry a small scooter on the back end of the trailer.

The main problem with any of these is that they are almost guarenteed to void your frame warrenty. Some folks have waited until the warrenty period was up before attaching something like this, others have said the heck with the warrenty and added the accessory any way. Just something you'll have to decide.

If you google motorcycle carriers you should find several different models and types to look at. Good Luck.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Check out user name kathyo. They have two scooters and fulltime. I haven't seen them on the forum in awhile, but you should be able to email them from their profile.

Kristy